Strawberry Singh came up with #SecondLifeChallenge – To write 7 maybe known, maybe unknown facts about my SL Life. You can see the original post here, and join in on the fun. Just thinking about seven facts worth writing about is a lot of fun, and a time to think about all the things you get up to or in to in Second Life.
- My Second Life Fact #1: I found SL by mistake. Searching for a RL blog, and stumbled over a SL blog. Thought I would have a look. Haven’t looked back since.
- My Second Life Fact #2: Solitude is not a problem for me in SL. I can spend hours and hours hiding out in my skybox, trying to figure out how things work. I love to chat vile hiding out, but never feel the need to do any “lap sitting”
- My Second Life Fact #3: I’m a social person in RL, with close friends, but I have never been active on any social media. Freya on the other hand. Well in SL I’m on Flickr, Blogging (new) and even got a twitter account. Still no plan on joining any of the above in RL 😊
- My Second Life Fact #4: I’m lousy when it comes to keeping contact, and I hate myself for it. Some of the people I consider my closest friends in SL has to drag me out when I get caught up in things .. Sorry 😊
- My Second Life Fact #5: I shop way too much, and forget what I have … How do you keep track
- My Second Life Fact #6: I hate to change my looks. I try every now and then, but before leaving the house I have changed back. Clothes and style might change often, but shape, face, eyes, skin and hair color never change
- My Second Life Fact #7: It sometimes scare me how easy it is to fall in love in SL and how much it hurts to have your heart broken. ♥
Hugs Freya ♥